Position: Installations & Project Manager
Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire
We are looking for a knowledgeable & highly motivated installations & project manager to join our growing business. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate and develop a strong technical understanding of the our product and service; namely the sales, manufacture, and installation of bespoke fitted furniture.
You will be responsible for all projects undertaken by the business from the point they are sold until they are completed. Working directly under the Operations Director you will need to liaise with customers and colleagues working to deadlines in order to deliver a professional service.
- Responsible for the smooth and efficient execution of high end bespoke fitted furniture contracts (predominantly kitchens but encompassing bedrooms and other cabinetry/joinery)
- Communicating and delivering project programmes for each customer as well as managing the overall installations programme for the business.
- Surveying projects and directing the drawing office on final specification.
- Highlighting and solving technical issues in order to avoid unwanted and costly errors.
- Analysis of the contract specification and costs in order to deliver accurately our contractual promises to the clients within the allotted budget and achieving savings and efficiencies where possible.
- Managing a teams of installers and painters to deliver a speedy and professional service on site; including the reporting & management of snagging and remedial issues.
- Organising resources to manage and balance delays, issues and changes that occur.
- Able to demonstrate several years of relevant experience in project management and/or furniture installation; ideally within the kitchen industry.
- Able to work under pressure in an ever changing environment; balancing several projects at once.
- Excellent communication skills (telephone, written and face to face)
- Customer focused
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD desirable but not essential
- Full clean driving license
- Willing to travel (South West, London and surrounding areas)