The benefits you get from bespoke designThere are many benefits to be had from choosing bespoke design for your property.
- The property suits you. Choosing specifications, colours and features for the property means that you have everything you need.
- You choose the materials that you want. It's often difficult to achieve this if you opt for mass produced designs and products.
- The finish is as you want it to be. You can choose the best finish to complement the rest of the interior décor.
- High quality is assured if you choose a reputable building, design or furnishing professional.
- The look of your property is unique to you.
Starting from scratch with a bespoke home designIf you want to address all of your requirements, one of the best ways to do this is to build your property around them. It's the perfect solution if you are having problems finding the property of your dreams. Opting for a bespoke build means that you get to have a say in every aspect of the design, from day one.
You get to work with the architect and construction professionals to ensure that your property has all of the bespoke features that you are looking for; for instance you may need home office space or facilities for someone in your home who has a disability.
Bespoke designs for areas of your homeIf you do not want to start from scratch, you can still capture your bespoke requirements in your current property. Speak to skilled professionals about bespoke designs for areas such as the kitchen or bathroom. There are certain questions that you should think about asking the professionals, when you are deciding on the bespoke design that is best suited to you.
- Which latest ideas and trends could be incorporated into the design?
- What inspirations does the designer have? It helps if you can work with someone who has similar inspirations and thoughts to you.
- Is what you want possible within the budget you have available? It's important that you manage your expectations from the start, so that you can be realistic about the final outcome.
- Are different options available? Being shown different bespoke design options helps to make your final choice a lot easier.
- What are the timescales involved? It's easy to underestimate how long design, construction and installation work takes. If you know how long the work will take you can avoid starting it at a bad time, such as just before you leave on a trip.
- What are the options when it comes to appliances? Having the ability to choose from a wide range of high quality appliances is a must.
Adding a bespoke décor choiceSometimes, the bespoke requirements for your property may be as simple as unique furnishings. The way you furnish your property says a lot about who you are, so it's important to feel free to make the right choices.
You may want to have a more sustainable approach to interior design, in which case you may want to work with a design firm that uses sustainable methods of acquiring materials. The sustainable and natural approach is also hugely popular from an appearance point of view. From furniture, to lighting and even kitchen ware, you can choose bespoke items made from timber, and other natural products. You could decide that showing your love of all things natural is the bespoke choice that you make for your property.
Whatever choice you make, capturing the bespoke requirements of your property is all about being true to yourself, working with reputable professionals and making sure you have the answers to all those important questions. We recommend visiting one of our showrooms where you can immerse yourself in distinct luxury settings which display the quality of our bespoke designs and craftsmanship.